EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
NY Business Expo & Summit 2013
June 20, 2013 | The Altman Building
- This agreement is between the “Exhibitor” and NYEBN Inc., “the Producer,” for NY Business Expo & Summit 2013 on June 20th, 2013 “Expo” at the Altman Building “Venue.”
- The Exhibitor shall be responsible for compliance with any and all applicable Federal, State or local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to Expo and any Venue specific rules and policies.
- The Venue will be available for set-up from 8 AM - 10 AM, on June 20th. All load-in items should come in from the freight elevator. If any major construction work needs to done with your booth, you can come in at 6 AM.
- The Expo is scheduled from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, June 20th.
- The Producer reserves the right to reschedule the event or assign the Exhibitors equivalent space in such other building if the current venue becomes unavailable due to reasons beyond the Producer’s control. The Producer should not be liable to the Exhibitor for any loss or damage if such condition occurs.
- The price we charge for the booth is only for the space. Each booth comes with a 6-foot table and two chairs. Wifi and electricity are both included in the package. The space does not come with walls. You are welcome to bring your own decorating materials in the capacity allowed by your space.
- Booth can not be transferred, sold or shared by the Exhibitor without written permission of the Producer. The Exhibitor must be responsible for his/her merchandise. Neither the Venue nor the Producer should be liable for any stolen or damaged Exhibitor items.
- Fire codes: All aisles, exit signs, fire extinguishers and other fire equipment must be kept clear of obstructions at all times.
- The Producer will make all reasonable efforts to assure the accuracy of exhibitor listings in the program guide and on the website. Due to the quantity of entries, errors may occur. The Producer will not be liable to exhibitors for errors or omissions.
- If the balance is not paid in full by the Expo date, the Exhibitor will not be permitted to set up or move into the Venue. No refund of previous payments will be issued if the Exhibitor fails to deliver the remaining balance.
- Booth space can be ordered directly via our website. If you wish to pay by check, make your check payable to “NYEBN Inc.” You can mail it to NYEBN Inc., 116 W 23rd St. Suite 500, New York, NY, 10011. Call 347.586.9326 for any payment-related questions.
- Taxes: The Exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility for and shall indemnify the Venue, the Producer, and their staff members, from all states, federal and local taxes associated with sales activities related to its exhibits.
- Best Practices: To maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the show, the following practices are banned by the Producer: (i) loud television, radio or audio systems that negatively affect attendees and other exhibitors; (ii) occupy space that belongs to other exhibitors; (iii) hang items from the walls with nails, tape and other fixatives that may damage the facility; (iv) behaviors or soliciting techniques that may be considered abusive or harassing to those attending the show; (v) inappropriate attire; (vi) any other behaviors deemed inappropriate by the Producer.
- No heavy construction is allowed for any booth space. If you wish to build your own booth, the Producer must be notified beforehand. Exhibitors are suggested to make their booth layout simple and compact in addition to the table and chairs already provided.
- The Producer reserves the right to establish and amend or modify any regulations governing the use of the Facility and the Expo at any time. The Producer reserves the right to change the floor plan at any time.